The Village of La Grange is pleased to announce the launch of its new website as of Friday, January 3, 2020. The new site features a fresh design, improved search functions, easy to use navigation, and series of new tools to make it easier than ever to find information and communicate with the Village online.
The website redesign is a result of a several month process which included comments from a 2018 citizen's task force on digital technology and communications. The website now features a main search bar, as well as a cleaner, easier layout to navigate. It also contains all of the same interactive tools that allow visitors to engage with the Village with the click of a button such as:
- Watch Village Board Meetings: Watch previous Village Board meetings (meetings are also streamed live on Facebook)
- Notify Me: Subscribe to the Village’s E-Newsletter, construction alerts, news, emergency notifications and more
- Request Tracker: Report a concern or maintenance issue
- Online Bill Pay: pay water, pet tag and vehicle sticker bills
- Parking: overnight parking pass, purchase commuter or LTHS parking decal, meter parking app
- Public Records: Search archives for agendas, ordinances, resolutions, reports, and more
- Community Calendar: View upcoming Village meetings and events
The Village welcomes feedback on the new site. Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.