How do I get a temporary food license?
To obtain a temporary food license, please contact our environmental health officer at (708) 579-2320.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a building permit?
2. What are the plan review requirements for a building permit?
3. How long is the plan review process?
4. How do I schedule an inspection?
5. What is required of each contractor for registration?
6. How do I contact JULIE?
7. What is the zoning of my property?
8. Is a home inspection required prior to sale of property?
9. Does La Grange have transfer stamps?
10. Who should I contact if I have concerns about a wild animal such as a coyote outside my house, a feral cat, or a dead animal?
11. Who should I contact if I have a problem with a restaurant?
12. What building codes do we follow?
13. How much does a permit cost?
14. Who do I contact for a drainage complaint?
15. Who do I contact for code violations such as tall grass, trash outside containers, and building maintenance and repair?
16. Where can I discharge my downspout or sump pump?
17. What is the minimum temperature in a rental unit?
18. Who do I contact for a heat complaint?
19. How do I get a temporary food license?
20. How do I get to the Community Development Department?
21. Who can I call to order a dumpster?
22. Where can I get a plat of survey for my house?