Click to Home
Click to Home

Go To Search
Additional Information
Water Quality / Service Problems
For any water quality and/or service problems, please contact the Public Works Department at (708) 579-2328. Office hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.

Sprinkling Regulation
View the Village's sprinkling restrictions.

Water Main Breaks
During normal business hours, residents should report water main breaks to the Public Works Department at (708) 579-2328.  After hours, main breaks should be reported to the Police Department non-emergency number, which is (708) 579-2333.

For More Information
If you have any questions regarding the operations of water services or regulations, or if you have concerns which you would like to share, please contact the Public Works Department at (708) 579-2328.